What Historic or High-Rise Contracting Services are you interested?
Glass & Concrete Contracting, LCC believes in fulfilling our client's needs. Whether it's building preservation, historic restoration, or any task in between, the importance of tailoring an individualized plan and solution to each project is essential. We offer building envelope assessments to ensure that each need and concern of the owner, engineer, or architect are met.
GCC has over two decades of experience with a vast knowledge of low- and high-rise towers and historic buildings. We are a highly specialized and dedicated company that abides by O.S.H.A. and Secretary of Interior's Standards. Our experienced tradesmen use the safest vertical access equipment in the industry, which sets us apart from the rest. While many contractors in the industry still rely on traditional scaffold and walk board system, the use of independent mobile access allows a more convenient and cost-effective alternative.
For our Government Contracting information, go here.
- Historic Building Restoration & Preservation
- Building Waterproofing
- Terra Cotta & Natural Stone on Buildings Restoration
- Concrete Building Repair
- Building masonry Coatings & Repellants
- Building Stucco & EIPS Damage and Repair
- Metal Cornice Repair
- Lintel & Shelf Angle Replacement
- Steeple Repair
- High-rise, Skyscraper, Tall or Historic Building Window Installation
- High-rise, Skyscraper, Tall or Historic Building Window Cleaning